People getting warm clothes last December!
We are delivering the 170 Coats to the Streets this coming Saturday, December 13.
We are so excited to have raised over $1,000 already! Thank you, thank you to every person who has already given to this cause. We are so grateful!
We have $610 left to go, and our goal is to be fully funded by this Friday, December 12 so that we are able to pay for the coats by the time we deliver them!
Click here to see this fundraiser.
You are welcome to join us in passing out coats Saturday.
See details about time and meeting place below. If you have never been to South Dallas with us, this is a great opportunity because it's a shorter time frame for when we'll be down there, and we could use lots of hands passing out coats.
Also, last Saturday, two couples hosted an event they called "Donuts and Donations."
At the event, they collected other winter gear: scarves, hats, gloves, hoodies, and socks!
So we also have several bags of warm winter clothes to pass out.
It is so exciting to see so many people create unique ways to meet the needs of our friends on the streets. It continues to blow us away to see what different individuals come up with! Thank you all for supporting this cause and using your talents and gifts to help the homeless. We are thankful for each of you!!
Coats to the Streets:
Saturday, December 13, 2014
Meet at 2851 Dawson St., Dallas, TX 75226
10 - 11 a.m.
- To complete the fundraiser -- please share it with your friends if you want!
- Hot coffee is always appreciated on the streets. If anyone plans to come down and wants to order coffee, please email us:
- Elisabeth Jordan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elissa Romines email@example.com.
Please click here to sign up and let us know if you plan to come on Saturday!
* A most special thanks to Karmon & Jeff West, Debbee & Adam Hancock, and Elizabeth & Travis Hemphill for making Coats to the Streets and Donuts and Donations a reality!